We are gathering again!
9:30 AM – Holy Eucharist – Rite II with music
|Finally the pandemic conditions have improved to the point where we can gather together to worship the Lord and sing (actually hum along) praises to our God! Starting Sunday, May 30th, we will have in person services at St. Michael’s. We will be observing the restrictions listed below. There are to ensure that all may safely attend regardless of their vaccination status. |
Please reserve your place by calling Evelyn Ehrenfried at 207-782-6673.
We will continue to stream the service on YouTube and Facebook Live. Father George Sheats will also remain for 30 minutes after the service for those who wish to drive by for communion.
St. Michael’s Reentry Plan
|The plan outlined below are the reentry guidelines that the Re-opening Committee put together based in part with the Diocese guidelines.|
• Androscoggin County must be rated “green”, we will move to all remote if the level moves to “yellow”
• Masks will be required
• Reservation made by calling Evelyn (if full one week, you move to top of list the next week)
• Keep names and phone numbers of everyone in attendance
• Continue with 6 feet of social distancing for now
• Limit attendance to 25 people
• Collection plate placed at the rear of the church
• Enter through the front door unless handicap ramp is needed
• We will provide bulletins for the service
• No congregational singing
• Windows open for ventilation (possibly putting fans in the windows)
• All bulletins, and communion cups should be taken home or deposited in trash can the rear of the church when leaving
You can gather in the front yard after the service to have some time to reconnect with friends, new and old.
|Would you like to join other parishioners by reading in our Sunday’s 9:30 am worship service? Please let Charlotte know by emailing her at the church e-mail: email@example.com.|
CHECK FACEBOOK OR YOUR WEEKLY EMAILS FOR CANCELLATIONS OR CHANGES IN SCHEDULE.
Look for the weekly St. Michael’s newsletter in your e-mail; and let us know your e-mail if we don’t have it. Add us to your safe sender’s list if you don’t see it. If you need advice on how, contact Paul Beaudette, firstname.lastname@example.org. Those without e-mail will receive a mailing. Please let the office know any announcements before Wednesday noon each week.